Advanced Class Items Needed
Advanced Survival Pack List
- Knife: Must fulfill Pathfinder School Knife requirements:
- Carbon Steel, 90 degree Spine, 4” or more blade length, non coated to strike with flint.
- 24” Bahco Buck Saw Blade
- 3' x 3' Cotton Material (Shemagh)
- Queen Size Wool Blanket
- Compass (Suunto MC2 or other approved compass)
- Map Protractor Scale
- 8' x 8' Minimum Tarp
- #14 Sail Needle
- 100ft Tarred Bankline
- Stainless Container (32oz Bottle set or 39oz Canteen set)
- Headlamp with spare Batteries
- Grabber Reusable Space Blanket
- Three 55 gallon Drum Liners
- All Weather Notebook and Pencils
- Leather Gloves (Optional)
- Bandanna and Toothbrush for Hygiene (Optional)
- 3 Day Ohio Fishing License
NO Cell Phones!
NO Toilet Paper!
Bring any and all medications for personal use including bug sprays (especially those that repel ticks) as well as first aid items that are appreciate for the outdoor environment (especially items for posion ivy). Clothes appropriate for weather conditions in the area
This equipment is required to complete this course.
NOTE: IF YOU NEED TO ORDER ITEMS FROM SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS YOU MUST DO SO NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO CLASS TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR GEAR. ORDERS CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE SCHOOL PROPERTY FOR PICK UP.