- Product Description
- Rectangular shaped "tin" (steel) container with slip-on covers.
- All edges are rounded.
- All cans are made from .24mm metal.
- Cans are made of 100% steel and do not have an internal plastic lining, therefore, caustic substances may cause the steel to rust.
- 3 1/4" (L) x 2 1/2" (W) x 1" (D) (Outside Dimensions)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
100% Steel Tin Can
I have 3 of these (I think) from various flint and steel kits I've purchased. I've turned one into a sewing kit with sail needles, size 6 and 12 bank line, a normal need with some fishing line I put on a little wooden spool I carved, and a decent little piece of cloth to make patches with. Just the other day I decided to char with one and holy smokes you can put a ton of stuff in it to char! And just the roger size for a belt pouch with my flint and steel kit in a separate brass tin (1700s brass box). And at only 1.50 I might get a few more to stash around
This is a super item to have carry tinder char cloth, make char with it. A buck fifty is a super deal
I love the lack of hinge. In my opinion you simply cannot beat this deal, especially if you do not enjoy emptying alt*ids tins.
So many uses I actually have just planned on throwing a couple of these on any order I place.
This is just the right size for carrying a fire starting kit with steel, flint and char cloth