- Product Description
Professional Fleshing Knife - blade size 12" with plastic handles
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product, very sturdy and well made. Great for all fleshing needs.
this thing is built to last. it is much bigger heavier and stronger than it looks in the photos, which is even more of a deal than it was before.
Opened box cheap plastic handles and one had fallen off during shipping for twenty bucks a fleshing knife should perform seeing as how this is the upper end of the price range for fleshing knives I would not recommend this product
The supposed edge which is a false edge is rounded. Spine is rounded so for a first season trapper this tool came to me useless. I have to use my Buffalo skinner it's the next best tool I have but when you are learning this can be bad like for me lol. I put so many hole in my hides because well I'm teaching myself it's ridiculous. An is why i bought one of these which can't be used without a edge as i have learned also. So be prepared to have the tool you need to grind a edge or just send it back and get a real name brand fleshing knife like I should have.