- Product Description
The sky is the limit with this 100' bundle of mule tape. A great addition to the kit for the adventure seeker and outdoor enthusiast.
- 100' mule tape
- 5/8" wide
- 1800lb Tensile Strength
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The mule tape is exceptionally versatile. Sometimes you need cordage that is rated for more weight than paracord. I cut the 100 ft into one 50 ft and two 25 ft lengths. Allowed me to split to lengths between a few different kits. Mind you, I still have paracord and bank line in each kit, but they are now supplemented with the mule tape. And you just can’t beat the price, great value.
This is some of the strongest cordage I have ever bought, I want to thank the Staff at Self Reliance a Outfitters for the way they take care of each customer and get their orders out in a timely manner. The Mule Tape will be apart of my get home kit as well as my hiking/camping kit, I will be buying more to store in my vehicle ..
Saw how Shawn used to mule tape for different ideas and he convinced me to get some to compliment my paracord and bank line. I am fully impressed with the quality, durability, and the load bearing capability. It is a great product.
Very handy for all sorts of things. Great price too.
Great to use as cordage, when you want something that is not as ”sharp” to the objekt as bank line or paracord. Or something with little more strenght.