- Product Description
The Aggressive Sidney Rancher II is custom designed and favored by those seeking an extremely aggressive and long-lasting blade. Long sharp edges in a unique pattern of large teeth provide aggressive cutting. This heavy gauge blade will plow through wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting action.
- 21" blade length
- Custom tooth pattern
- Aggressive teeth and pitch
- Hand sharpened
- Hardened Tips
- Canadian Made
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I used this recently in the Intermediate Pathfinder Course. It out cut all of the other blades that the other students used. I even took over a few times since the other blades took so long to cut. I still have my Bushcraft buck saw and it cuts awesome. Spend the money and get this blade.
This is my go to saw blade from now on. It is ever so slightly thicker and boy will it just chew through wood. I would highly recommend this.