- Product Description
This squirrel cooker comes with a large fork end so you can cook the squirrel meat over the fire. The other end has a hook so you may use it to hold kettle, bush pot, or coffee pot. The forked piece is about 24 inches long, with 2 1/2" forks. The upright piece is about 22 inches long. Made from 1/4" hex stock.
Made in the USA by PFT - Pathfinder Forge and Tool
Note: This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping. Carts with this item will be charge standard shipping rates.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Hand Forged Squirrel Cooker - 24"
As always this item exceeded my expectations.
A quality product for sure. I look forward to many years of use.
ive not had the opportunity to use it yet . But I got it out looked over , cut down a mail tube , and put on, ill be able to keep it clean ,while hauling it in the pickup. Because I stop on long trips and fix foods I like and coffee to my liking , especially after doctors appointments
i love it but haven't had a chance to use it yet,, will be trying it out in the near future...
Definitely a Great 👍Cooking Tool..