- Product Description
Round Steel Container
- .24mm metal
- Seamless, tin plated steel container with screw on lid
- 2 oz. capacity
- Weight .8 oz
- 2 1/2” diameter (with lid)
- 13/16" deep (with lid)
Price is per tin. Other example items pictured are NOT INCLUDED.
Note: Caustic substances may cause steel to rust. Not recommended for use with liquids.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this little tin to keep in my just in case bag for hunting. Nice and small and can char punk wood or heavy cotton for the next fire.
just what I needed for homemade mixes ,, spices ,rubs and firestarter
Exactly as described. Perfect for any small gear you are afraid of losing down in your pack.
I ordered these tins to put my AreoPress filters in, however I did not measure correctly so I am using them for Bag Balm and cooking seasonings and they are going to work just fine.
I added a 2 oz. can along with a cake of fixin wax to my last order just on a hunch - yep, It's big enough to hold nearly the entire cake. I covered the wax with a piece of brown paper to help prevent leaks if it should happen to melt in the heat, then added 1/4" wide strips of skateboard/stair step tape around the base and lid to make it easier to open with cold, wet hands - it worked out better than I expected.