- Product Description
Nearly anyone who is into bowfishing has experienced fish arrow snap-back. The AMS Safety Slide is designed to eliminate that hazard! The AMS safety slide allows near perfect arrow launches and flight while keeping the string forward of the bow, where it belongs. Fits standard 5/16" fiberglass bowfishing arrow shafts.
Includes safety slide, shock pad, bushings, screw, and replacement nock. Shown installed, arrow NOT included.
Don't let arrow snap-back ruin your bowfishing, install AMS safety slides on all your bowfishing arrows.
- Eliminate fish arrow snap-back
- Helps create near perfect arrow release and flight while bowfishing
- Fits all standard 5/16" bowfishing shafts
- 5 per pack
- Colors Vary
Made in the USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days