- Product Description
The Bush One
- Beautiful hand forged bush knife– new and unused
- 1095 High carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60)
- The blade is 4 1/2” long, 1 1/2” wide, and 3/32” (0.094”) thick
- The knife is 9" overall
- Full tang knife with scandi-vex grind
- Nicely figured, hand-finished curly maple handle secured with two brass pins
- Lifetime Warranty on the Blade
- Comes with dark curly maple handle
- The sheath is not included
*These knives are made by hand and your knife may vary slightly from one pictured.
**This is a smaller version of the Bush Knife
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Jeff White knives by far beat out any common man pricing for a top notch product. Not sure how Mr. White is doing for I heard he was sick. His apprentice or other worker does a great job, amazing job. I do wish I could have gotten the sheath but all out. Hope there is a option to be able to just buy the sheath when or if they get more. I'd have to ask because I don't see that option. Love doing business with Self Reliance Outfitters been doing so for year's now and they are a awesome no bs American company supporting American worker's and other small American companies and worker's and I support that all day.
Beautiful knife very sharp but dissapointed i couldn't buy a sheath for it but the knife is amazing
I really love the design of this knife. It will do about anything you could ask of it. The handle fits my hand about perfect and I wear a large size glove. Just a great all around knife for most chores around camp and hunting and fishing. The blade is fairly thin which keeps the weight down and makes it a great slicer. I highly recommend this knife.
Love the knife. Just wish the description was more accurate. As these blades aren't made by Jeff White. Nor are they truly hand made. Would I buy again. Yes
As many others have written, this is an excellent user blade, with phenomenal geometry for cutting and slicing tasks from food prep, to fire building, to field dressing. Personally I think people make too much out of the thickness of a blade stock. If you take the standpoint that every tool has its own purpose, and that of the knife is for slicing and cutting, this knife will excel at just that, and I would never hesitate to rely upon it. It’s a nimble yet capable blade, highly functional, and handsome to look at. Thanks for the great offering, SRO and Jeff White.