- Product Description
Wax formula, wick size, and other features were specially engineered to make these the ideal candles for our lanterns. Other candles can "melt down" prematurely due to improper wax formula and can leave significantly more soot on the heat shield compared with our candles. We recommend using only UCO candles in your lanterns. Citronella oil is mixed into the paraffin and the scent is released as the candle burns creating a natural insect repellent. For use in Original Candle Lantern, Original Candle Lantern Plus LED, and Candlelier® Candle Lanterns.
- Burns 9+ hours per candle.
- Citronella oil is mixed into the paraffin.
- Special wax formula optimized for use in UCO candle lanterns.
- High melt temperature minimizes dripping.
- Special wick provides ideal flame.
- Produces heat to warm tent and reduce condensation.
- Economical source of light.
- Weight (3-pack): 5.0 oz. (142 g)
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Not much light but it does not require either. and it will not ruin your night vision.
candle light and keeps the sketers away. Does not throw a lot of light but it does not take battery's either.
The candles burn nicely, but they don't repel squat. I was in my truck with the 2 windows half way down...
The candles were Burning in the sleeper with me, with the curtains closed. All 3 candles burning at the same time..
and the squeeters would not let up all night.
Dont waste money on these for repelling anything. They do burn nicely and last a longtime. So they are fine for ordinary use.