- Product Description
Cook Chain - Excellent for hanging light bush pots to heavier pots. Forged at the Pathfinder Forge and Tool.
- Approx Length: 31 inches with S hooks at each end.
- Weight: 7oz.
- Comes in a drawstring velour bag
Note: Dutch Oven and other accessories pictured are not included.
Made in the USA by Pathfinder Forge and Tool
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Camp Cook Chain
I really like this item. I recently got to use it at a Civil War reenactment and found it to be very adjustable and a practical camp fire accoutrement.
This completes a cooking strategy for me. I like building my own tripod but think hand made trammels should be for emergency scenarios. These are well made and I will use mine with versatile effect.
I have been wanting a tripod chain for some time now, and when these came out, I decided to give them a try. I bought 2, and I am glad I did. They work exactly as they should. They come straight from the Pathfinder forge, so there a little dirty. I like to prolong to life of my gear any way possible, So, I decided to clean mine off with some break cleaner, and then paint them using "High Temp" grill paint.........this will help prevent any "Rusting" in the future, as I intend to keep these for many years to come. Like I said earlier, I bought 2, 1 isn't long enough to hang just above the fire, so GET 2 WHEN YOU ORDER!
Very good product