- Product Description
- PKS Warranty
Camp & Trail Corporal Kelly Edition AVAILABLE 9/24/21 1:00 EST
The NEW PKS Corporal Kelly Edition of the Camp & Trail (formerly made by PFT) features a brass pin and brass lanyard hole, as well as Curly Maple Scales. The less expensive functional blade originally created by PFT has been UPDATED and UPGRADED with fine tuned precision and the detail you have come to expect from PKS. This knife is high quality and designed as a woodsman's tool. This is the knife your great-grandfather would have carried. A frontier-style blade made for a variety of camp chores and processing game. The Scandi grind is easy to sharpen in the field, so your Corporal Kelly Edition Camp & Trail can stay at the ready.
- 3/32" 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Scandi Grind
- Curly Maple Handle
- AOL approx. 10"
- Approx. Blade Length: 5"
- 90-degree spine
- Brass Pin and Brass Lanyard Hole
- Featured the PKS and Corporal Kelly Logo
Made in the USA by PKS (Pathfinder Knife Shop) in Indianapolis, IN
ALL PKS Knives carry a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
I received my Corporal Kelly Camp & Trail and the workmanship and fitment is better than knives I have paid double for. After unboxing I shaved my arms, my face and my neighbor's dogs butt. Dang this thing is sharp!
You can’t beat the design, the edge, the versatility, or the price! Great knife for woods.
First time buying a bushcraft knife and this one does not disappoint. Sharp right out of the box. The knife is well balanced. The Handle is firm to the blade with no signs of loosening up anytime soon. Fits well in the sheath which while it is sold separately, holds the blade safe and secure. I could not be more happier with this purchase and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new knife!
I have a Pathfinder DIY knife, a behemoth, and I love it! My "Corporal Kelly" knife is lighter than the DIY, equally as sharp and I'm thinking just about as tough. My newest love!