- Product Description
Driver for duck bill earth anchors.
This driver is 24 inches in length and is tapered on one end to fit securely in the duckbill earth anchor when driving it into the soil. The opposing end is flaired, similar to a nail, for easy striking with a hammer. While the duckbill earth anchor has many applications, it is the preferred method of anchoring bait stations among many pest control companies.
Note: This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping. Carts with this item will be charge standard shipping rates.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This product works great. I used it on the trapline this weekend and it does a great job driving the earth anchor deep.