- Product Description
DYNEEMA FOOD BAG
Considered one of the strongest materials in the world, these Dyneema food Bags can last a lifetime. Our Food bag comes in 3 sizes to fit your needs. This USA made product is the strongest of any thermoplastic and a superlight fiber that by weight is up to 15 times stronger than steel.
- DCF .62oz material - Camouflage print
- Easy to close zipper.
- Weight: too light to register
- Handle and carabiner
SMALL: Width 7" Length 10" Depth 5"
MEDIUM: Width 9" Length 11" Depth 7"
LARGE: Width 10" Length 13" Depth 7"
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Dyneema Food Bag
The stitching is exceptional. The seam taping is good. Loose at ends. The French seam at the ends is outstanding. Center zip is great when looking for small stuff. I bought this bag to try out Dyneema. It is sturdy enough. It performed as expected on a 10 day backpacking trip. Only drawback- It is very noisy.
Would like a little heavier DCF and offer it in white cause I’m sure I’ll misplace it in the camo color.
Wish it was a little heavier
These are made of really thin light DCF, the kind that tarps and tents are made of. All of the other DCF pouches and bags that I own are thicker and heavier. I am skeptical about how these will hold up with hard goods (Foil food pouches, cook kit, utensils) and hard edges inside. One plus is the center zip is much easier to find stuff than roll tops or draw strings