- Product Description
- High-Spark flint wheel
- Waterproof to >1 meter
- 1-revolution quickTHREAD™ cap
- Convection assist combustion
- Machined aluminum construction
- Easily replaceable flint
- Lanyard attachment location
- Flame guard
- Lighter fluid not included
- Made in the USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my Zippo. It always works, however I waste so much fuel to evaporation it doesnt make it cost effective. And if I forget to fill it before I leave, I am left with having to go to my backup.
I was lucky enough to get the orange version of this and it has become my goto fire starter. It's sat for weeks between uses, and after nearly 2 years, I have only recently needed to refill it. I havent needed to replace the flint or wick, but I think it can take the Zippo branded replacements.
I'd like to get another, but they sell out as soon as they come in, no matter the vendor.
Bought this last year to use for backpacking and camping and it worked very well. It is very waterproof and does not dry up like my old zippo lighter. I stored this lighter for 9 months in my backpack without refilling it, pulled it out and it fired right up! Amazing product and will buy another when back in stock
I have had one of these over a year now. It is reliable, really does hold on to the fluid a LOT longer than the old Zippos, holds up well in the wind too. The instructions on the web site for changing the flint is worth viewing and will save you frustration. I have replaced the flint twice and the wick once. Having instructions to follow helped. However it is not extremely difficult to do.
Robust and fuel doesn't evaporate. Left it in my hot California car while fishing then tossed it in my gear bag month or so goes by pull it out and it still had fuel. My Zippo would have dried up by then. Especially since it was in my car bag in summer heat. Great products wish it was brighter orange