- Product Description
Originally designed for waterproofing leather, Fix'n Wax has many more uses. Over a dozen uses found so far such as bowstring wax, skin and lip protectant, trap wax, patch lube, and coal extender. Each ingredient is 100% natural and non-toxic. The packaging is a nine inch square of recycled paper and two-feet of jute twine. Just add your ferro rod or char cloth and you have an instant fire kit. Try it out, and see just how versatile this stuff can be.
Bees Wax, Lard, and Vitamin E Oil
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So far I have used this to preserve just my boots; and it works great. I had not realized how stiff the leather had gotten until I saw how pliable it was with the fix n' wax worked into it. Basically, I used a double boiler system to heat it up, applied it, and used a heat gun to help it soak into the leather. It's been on there for 3 weeks and is still really soft. About to apply some more since a) my boots were really dry, and b) I am forced into quarantine... Definitely recommend this
Does what it says, and why shouldn't it? Kevin Made it!
I was pleasantly surprised with the Fix'n wax I received from Self Reliance Outfits...it exceeded my expectations.
This stuff is better than sliced bread. Good for anything from bow strings to zipper lube to lip balm... dozens of uses.