- Product Description
Hand Forged Trammel - Adjust your pot incrementally over the fire.
- shortest setting: 15"approx
- longest setting: 22"approx
Made in the USA by Pathfinder Forge and Tool
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought it and gambrel for convenient height, stability, durability and as a soon-coming heirloom piece for my son. I camp alone and rehearse survival skills. Water preparation is a full-time job when providing for self and others: finding, collecting, hauling, purifying, containing (the reason why camping teams is so valuable). I have a portable Water-Still to distill gunky water. On my electric stove top it took 45-minutes on High to boil 2 cups of water that distilled one cup. I decided to move distilling to a wood burner outdoors; the trammel and gambrel will get most use in cleansing-purifying bulk-storage water. Boiling water in a canteen is fine when on the trail; but when sick, injured or hiding, a person needs pre-prepared purified water in 5 gallon buckets, not just a canteen or two; and along with that some sort of durable “one-person hauling” overland-cart for one’s provisions –
(a critical piece of gear that even Self-Reliance Outfitters has not yet addressed), maybe something like a super-strengthened golf cart, or (in my fantasy, a tiny boat for crossing streams with a wheel attachment). Mono-walker is the best I’ve seen for overland hauling of 80 lbs.
Works just fine, just like every thing I get from Self reliance, Good people, Jeff