- Product Description
- Classic proven metal rat trap – Heavy duty rat trap with paddle design, combined with a very powerful spring. This simple proven construction is a very effective solution in rodent control. This trap is designed especially for rats and other bigger rodents.
- Durable and reusable – Made of durable and long-lasting fully galvanized black coated metal. Each rat trap can be reused for years of service.
- Quick and humane kill – The trap captures and kills the rat quickly. Once a rat triggers the metal petal, the trap immediately snaps and the humane kills the rat.
- Safe to use. Contains no poisons or chemicals – The trap doesn´t require poisons or chemicals, it is safe for use around food and water. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 6.5 inches long
- 3.5 inches wide
- each trap weights 4.3 oz
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Dang good survival tool. Well made.
This trap is very stout! Whatever gets caught in it will either be dead or not going anywhere.
I prefer varmint trap because it will work on squirrels to. I dont consider a squirrels a varmint but I digress. It works awesome! The trigger is super light. The varmints rats I've nailed, still had the bait in their teeth when it was triggered. FAST! Humane n quick. Its easy to set and place, doesn't go off inadvertently. Very stable and extremely effective. Much better than the old school wooden style.
Title says it all. The only thing I neglected to mention it is a great value.
I ordered and been using for about 2 years and they are still as strong as when they arrived. Has caught countless rats in the barn. Also set it in my house to catch what I thought was a rat that I couldn’t catch in a mouse trap. Turns out I caught it but it was a snake.