- Product Description
Multi-Purpose Tool Sharpener by Lansky
This pocket-size Lansky Dual-Grit, Multi-Purpose Sharpener is ideal for sharpening machetes, hatchets, and axe blades plus a variety of other cutting and chopping tools. The Puck's easy to grip contoured shape, provides for safe, simple tool sharpening. Dual-Grit design provides a coarse (120 grit) side for quick cutting and shaping, and a medium (280 grit) side for final sharpening and finishing of your edge.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Puck fits in your palm and sharpens my axe well.
So easy to use. Put a shaving edge on my camp axe after watching a YouTube video on how to do it. It now resides in my rucksack!
Easy to stow and always handy. Curved pruners, scissors,hedge trimmers. You can reach almost to the post. All knives, grasp it careful. Keep skin out of the way. I like it.
I just used this little guy to sharpen my SUPER dull camp hatchet... and it literally shaves hair now. Great value, extremely easy to use.
Quality stone. Reasonably priced. Small enough to carry into the field, and the weight penalty is worth it.