- Product Description
Tarred Twisted Nylon Twine - 1 lb. spool contains approximately 470 linear feet with a 340 lb. breaking strength. This twine is especially black treated and dried before it's put on a reusable plastic spool. It has many advantages over twine treated by "spool dunking." It is uniformly and deeply coated from one end to the other - no "zebra stripes" or tar globs to come off on your hands. It's dry, easy-to-tie, and holds knots well.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This bank line is great for its intended purpose. Not bulky like paracord for finer work but strong and higher in grip than thread. Great when you need more strength and versatility.
A big roll of multipurpose rope : great use, great product !
Purchase some several years ago, it works very well and cheaper than Paracord for doing light to medium work around the home yard and camping. I ensure all the various packs have +/_ fifty foot coils. It also works very well for Prusik knots on the teddy use ridge lines. Tried the #12 but it is just to fine for my requirements. Purchased from Self Reliance Outfitters as I can’t seem to find it else where here in East Coast of Canada, which included Amazon.ca. The delivery via. DHL was very quick, a very pleasant surprise, given I’d not used there services in the past. Having a tracking number is always great.
Looks to be good stuff, haven’t used it yet.