- Product Description
Oilskin Tool Roll Bag
- Made of Oil Skin Cloth with tie strap
- Overall width: 20 3/4"
- Deepest Pocket: 6 7/8"
- Shortest Pocket: 4 1/4"
- 5 smaller pockets each 2 1/2" wide
- 2 Lager pockets each 3 1/2" wide
**NOTE: Tools NOT included.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
No frills, solid, top quality. Keeps things together, easily stowed away
This is a great tool bag and it is perfect fit for my carving tools
Really like this tool roll, solid construction both in material and stitching. Great variety in pocket sizes, allowing for ample room for knives, sharpeners, strops etc. Securing strap is long enough to wrap around twice allowing plenty of room to work in the extra odd tool within the roll without having to be in the pocket and still have enough length to secure the roll.
I just ordered my second tool roll. The oilskin is top notch, as good as TentSmith's. The wrap is nice, appropriately thick canvas, maybe half the thickness of a lamp wick.
My first one contains the following in a 8" x 4" x 2-1/2" size: FlexCut Carvin' Jack, Jeff White Spear Point, PF Herb Knife, 3 crooked awls, PF packable draw knife, 4" forged shears, Bahco Cabinet Scraper, Mora 180LH crooked knife, and a Nicholson 8" 4-In-Hand rasp/file. There's enough room to add something thin in the draw knife pocket and a second jack knife.
As the headline says, this is the best tool roll I've found when tool protection, water resistance, small size, and good toughness are paramount.