- Product Description
OLD HICKORY 7" Butcher Knife - High Carbon Cutlery Steel since 1889. MADE IN THE USA
- Hand Ground
- 1095 Carbon Steel Blade
- Full Tang
- Antique Finish
- Genuine Harwood Handle
Hand Crafted & Made in the USA!
NOTE* Battoning with this knife can cause handle to become loose. Batton at your own risk.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just amazing how sharp it is. This baby can cut! Great handle. Just like the old Bowie knifes. Full tang. If it can cut through leather it cut it can cut through fish or meat!
SORRY FOLKS , BUT I'M NOT BUYING ONE BECAUSE I HAVE QUITE A FEW OF THEM AND HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR SO MANY YEARS THAT I FORGOT WHEN I GOT THEM . THEY ARE GOOD KNIVES PERIOD . THEY ARE GOOD IN THE FIELD OR IN THE HOUSE . A KNIFE THATS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER A 100 YEARS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF .
Very nice. Incredibly sharp. I got two of them.
One for home, one for camping.
I like the O H butchers knive I bought 2 and I already had 2 the one I just moded into a Nessmuck came out great they need better scale attachment no problem add pins and epoxy reshape the tip shorten handle add finger Grove in back of blade just behind stamp so you can keep it clean up edge and it came out great
Razor sharp out of the box