- Product Description
The Silky Outback Edition hand saws feature a handle made of arbor composite which provides excellent grip and control for wet, cold, and game-processing conditions. The blade can cut bone and wood and is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to improve durability and reduce reflection for stealth, low-impact activities.
- BLADE LENGTH: 360mm Curved
- TEETH PITCH: 6.5 (5.5 tpi
- WEIGHT: 1.05 lbs. (478g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier, and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting, and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows the entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
Made in Japan
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Solid build! Looks like it will last for years with the proper use! Thanks guys!
Anyone interested in picking up a silky saw should check out some YouTube reviews on them. They are the best in their category.
Best saw I have ever used
Bought the big boy to keep in my truck tool box and use in my big pack for 3 and 4 day camp outs. I cut down a few 15 to 20 foot tall sweet gum trees a month ago that were about 6 inch diameter. They were already limbed and cut down to 8 ft poles. I cut up 4 of the poles in 16 to 20 inch lengths within 10 to 15 minutes no problem. Very sturdy and sharp. The handle on the outback edition actually seems to get better grip if its a little wet. The only complaint I could have is I would like a hard plastic case for the big boy like they make for the gomboy and pocket boy which I also have and they too are great saws. Can't go wrong with a silky saw.
Cuts great, the handle is comfortable with no sharp edges (even inside corners). Also surprisingly light wight for the size.