- Product Description
Packable Drawknife by Pathfinder Forge & Tool Shop
- 3/16" 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 8 inches (approximately)
- Blade: 2.5 inches (approximately)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great little tool. Light weight, takes up practically no room, and shaves wood like a beaver.
Out of the package, knife is sharp, ready to use and handles nicely. It is a useful addition to my pack.
For draw knife type chores around the camp this rig is something that this old man has been needing for a long time. Because of the size you can do some pretty cool things with it. Knives are great, but this gives an extra measure of control. It handles magnificently. Weight wise, you will never notice it as an extra in your kit. Came out of the wrapper working sharp.
As an addition to the usefulness of this tool, when I finished trying it out around the shop, I took it and the shavings outside with a piece of char wood and some flint and used it to start a fire.
Yep, I'm going to keep this in my kit with my Scotch Eye auger and have me some dandy little extra comforts around the fire.
This is probably my favorite thing I bought form here and I have bout 3 because they are the best!!!
first let me say shipping was super fast. I received the drawknife in great condition well packaged and sharp as hell. made quick work of a bow stave. to shave the bulk down then I flipped it over and used the back edge as a scraper to finish the bow. still holding a great edge after all the work I put it through. this will be my go to tool in the woods from now on be it for shaving, splitting, planning this tool can do it all and it makes a damn fine flint striker when a fire is needed. Dave Brother you have made something outstanding.