- Product Description
Measure and keep track of your paces and distance this 12 ¼” Polyester Paracord Pace Counter.
- 12 ¼” Polyester Paracord Pace Counter
- Black Pace Counting Beads (9 On Long Side And 4 On Short Side)
- 7 Strand Core
- Black Hinge Clip
How to use your Ranger Pace Beads:
For every 100 meters you will pull down one of the 9 beads on the right side. On every 1000 meters or 1 kilometer (.62 miles) then you would pull down one of the beads on the left side; then start over again with the right side.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great quality and a great product from a great company. Will be back.
Reminds me of Army Ranger pacing beads they sell on base in uniform supply stores. Your brand is superior and very well made, like most of the stuff you sell-thnx SRO....
Extremely happy with my pace counter. Great quality and price.... It looks good hanging from my back pack too!😁👍
It’s perfectly put together. Only thing I wish is if there was an “upgraded” option with natural cordage of some type—leather, waxed cotton or linen, whatever works really. But I like the pace counter the way it is.
Nothing too complicated to make but I liked the quality so I went for it. Turns out it was exactly what I thought. Great product