- Product Description
- Author: James Kavanagh, Dave Canterbury Illustrations: Raymond Leung
Medicinal Plants of the Eastern Woodlands
A Folding Pocket Guide to Familiar Species
This guide highlights plants that can be used to counteract ailments like upset stomach or headache as well as plants that can be used to create items like rope or containers.
Publisher: Waterford Press Inc.
ISBN 13: 978-1-58355-708-2
Illustration Count: N/A
Size: 8.25" H x 3.5" W
Weight: 1 OZ
Product Form: folded
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a nice little guide to major edible plants and how to test for others. Will fit into your pack or get me home bag with almost no weight added. Helpful reference to have with you.
This water proof folding guide rocks . If you are anything like me species of plants can be difficult to remember . I read them time and time again. With my guide i have all the answers in my pocket so I can pull it out on the fly. I don't need to worry about it getting wet, tearing or losing it .
Thanks again !
This guide does not take much space in my pack. It has a great deal of useful information.