- Product Description
- Warranty Info
- 20 inches tall (approximately)
- 4 13/16 in diameter (approximately)
- Waxed Canvas
Additional kit items not included.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at [email protected], and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wanted to buy the bigger pantry+ but it wasn't in stock - instead I purchased the tins separately. I was super happy when this bag came back in to stock and as my title says, it was worth the wait. The canvas feels like it will stand up to a lot of punishment. Can't wait to get it out in the field!
id worn out my original bag ,needed new for my kit . All is well , I'm disabled now , so its on 4x4 4 wheelers or my 4 door 4x4 pickups think about getting everything together and camp below Eufaula lake dam , try for some spoon bill or flathead cats
Excellent quality, great company good customer service.
This bag is a heavier material than I thought it would be.
This is a waxed rip-stop canvas; not the lighter oilcloth.
I think a better bag for a lower price.