- Product Description
PKS01 Blade Specs:
- 1/8" 1095 HC Steel
- OAL: 9 7/8"
- Blade: 5"
- Weight: 5 oz
- Rockwell: 57 - 59
- Optional Sheath - SCBL
- Optional Scales come with brass pins (scales are NOT pre-formed)
Comes heat treated with a 13-degree Scandinavian grind
NOTE: Changing the overall knife shape, blade shape or the grind will void any implied or stated warranty.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Quality steel, sharp blade - an easy and fun DIY project with minimal tools required! Perfect for homemade gifts for family and close friends. Another solid product from Pathfinder, like all others!
Love it. Very well made. Good temper. Sharp grind lines. Holds edge very well. Has a good balance in hand.
I hand polished mine and put coffee bean burlap micarta scales on it. Its a capable beast, a bit handier than the 3/16" versions.
Looks v good. Even grind, sharp. Scales are next.
Own three different PKS knives but this was first blank. Quality is top notch. Blade came razor sharp. So much fun to build a knife for insert $70that rivals some $200+ custom knives. Looking forward to picking up the 3/16” version for another build.