- Product Description
Rainproof, quick-drying poncho, made of rip-stop polyester. It has press studs which enable to make sleeves or connecting two ponchos together. The hood is fitted with a cord adjuster. The great advantage of this poncho is its light weight and small size when folded – when compressed, the poncho fits into 14 x 22 cm/5.5” x 8.66” bag.
- Hood with cord adjuster
- Taped seams
- Press studs and metal eyelets at the edges
- Hood with drawstring cover for poncho
- Dimensions: approx. 210 x 145 cm/ 83” x 57”
- Includes bag, dimensions: 14 x 22 cm/5.5” x 8.66”
- One size fits all
- Weight: 495g / 1.09 pounds
- Dimensions: 210 x 145cm / 52.67 x 57.08 in
- Material: 100% Polyester
Made in Poland
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great piece of gear. I like that I can use it for more than just one thing
This thing is awesome! It's crazy lightweight but really durable. I wore it on the traoline last winter and wore it through a patch of thick underbrush and Briarsand it left without a mark! Also wore it on a particularly rainy day in a treestand and stayed bone dry. I also had to break it out this past summer on a scout/day hike ad it came a good frog choking rain, although I did get a little damp on that particular day. I'll chalk it up to it being a June day in Tennessee, along with me being a big boy hauling tail uphill as fast as I could go lol. I would love to get another one to leave in the truck but I can't catch them in stock on here and I REFUSE to do business with Amazon. If you get the chance get two! Because I certainly wish I did, even though mine is still going strong!
Haven't used it in the rain yet, but it seems to be as described. Not quite rip stop but still pretty tough.