- Product Description
- PKS Warranty
- PKS Ordering & Shipping
- 1/8" 1095 High Carbon Steel w/90 degree spine
- OAL: 9 inches
- Blade: approx. 4 1/4 inches - Forged Finish
- Grind: Scandi - 13 degree
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Rockwell: 55-60
- Knife Manufacturer: PKS - Pathfinder Knife Shop in Indianapolis, IN
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Blade*
MADE IN THE USA
*These knives are made by hand and your knife may vary slightly from one pictured. Visit our warranty page for more information - click here
ALL PKS Knives carry a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel your order, you must make that request within 48 hours. After that you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
PKS Knives are made to order. Once you place your order it will be approximately 8 to 12 weeks before your knife ships. Effective July 23, 2020, if your order contains other in-stock items, your shipping charges will reflect for two separate shipments - one for your PKS knife and one for your other in-stock items.
We cannot accommodate requests for special grinds, handle liners, handle shapes, pins, or lanyards tubes. We cannot offer special engraving, or additional pins or lanyard tubes. All knives will have a PKS logo engraved on the blade, no exceptions.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priorty - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my second PKS purchase. My first purchase was the “Survival” which is an amazing knife, but the scorpion is the knife I’ve searched my whole life for. The handle ergonomics are dead on and the blade style (width, length, design, sharpness) is exactly what I was looking for. It’s a little sad because I found my grail with this knife and I have no wants for any further knife purchases from any brand (I’m an addict). This is the only knife that you’ll ever need again. Pair it with a small axe or a saw and travel into any situation with confidence in the blade on your hip. Can’t say enough on how much I love this knife.The dirty by design look with the camo micarta scales are beautiful as well. I’m never completely satisfied with a knife purchase, but PKS hit the nail on the head with this one.
My Scorpion knife came Rasor Sharp. Curly maple handle has rough surface not sure if it’s suppose to or not could be oversight of finishing not a big deal. I used Braggs Mothers Vinager to patina the blade to make it more rust resistant, came out nice and dark. The sheath i ordered as a option is als very well made.
Like it a lot. Great quality and fair price.
Delivery was way ahead of schedule.
That really impressed me. Will buy more products from your come.
The fit and finish of the handle is great love curly maple. Thickness of blade is perfect most everything is to thick now a days . Not sure on the dirty blade yet but all and all the feel and fit in my hand feels great.
Awesome knife well worth the wait