- Product Description
Shemandana by Opossum Pouch Soft Goods
Roughly the size of a traditional SHEMAGH (slightly larger) and made out of high quality 100% homespun cotton cloth. This cloth is thin and gauze like but with a stronger weave than a typical shemagh, which improves durability. It breathes and feels just as good as a shemagh but is far less likely to snag or develop holes. Unlike a Shemagh, there is a .25” hem around the perimeter.
- 43" x 43"
- Homespun Cotton
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice, huge bandana with multitude of uses!
You see my rating.
Quality material combined with excellent workmanship in a size that I find useful. As an oversized person I found it useful as head and neck gear. I like the fact it odes not have the fringe that a traditional Shemagh has. The Fringe kept getting caught on stuff. So this alternative serves me better.
There is a lot of cotton real estate in these bandannas. High quality and finish, very useful. Buy one or more, you won’t be disappointed.
Well made and its HUGE! It will come in very handy in many situations. I keep it in my car so I am never far from it. Very soft after a couple of washings and makes a better dust mask when cutting grass than any of my shemaghs. I will be getting the Buscraft Tartan as soon as it gets back in stock!