- Product Description
- Warranty Info
- Cleaning/Care Info
48oz. Stainless Steel Pathfinder Cup & Lid Set
Stainless Steel Cup
- 48oz Stainless Steel Cup with "bat wing" handles
- Holes for use with a bail
- Cup dimensions: 6 1/4" tall, 4 1/2" diameter
- Cup graduations on the inside of the cup: 16oz, 32oz, 48oz and 500ml, 900ml, 1300ml
- Weights: 11.6 oz (with lid)
- Designed to nest perfectly with the 64oz Pathfinder Stainless Widemouth Bottle (will not nest with the Klean Kanteen 64oz bottle).
Stainless Steel Cup Lid
- Strainer Holes
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Cut outs to use in conjunction with the Bottle Hanger
- Fits: Pathfinder 48oz Nesting Cup
**Set includes 1 Cup & 1 Lid
Made in China
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at [email protected], and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to, scratches and dents, cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product, such as damage from placing steel bottles in a freezer are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee. Failure to follow any posted cleaning/care instructions will also voided any implied warranty.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
DO NOT use with bleach or cleaners that contain chlorine or chloride. These types of cleaners will stain and damage stainless steel. Do not let dirty water or cleaning solutions dry on your stainless steel; it can create a dull finish and potentially leave permanent stains. Some tap water can be harsh and leave spots or stains.
DO NOT use steel wool or scouring pads as they can scatch the stainless steel allowing stains and corrison to develope.
Using these types of cleaning products will impact any implied product warranty.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great addition to my 32oz bottle, cup set
Goldie locks cup. Not so big it can’t function as a general purpose drinking cup, and big enough to function as a cooking pot.
Prompt delivery, and love the size of the pot, not too small (just enough to boil water) and not to big (2qt or more for 2 person).
Well I got this to have something a little bigger than my 32 oz nesting bottle and cup set (SRO).
Well come to my surprise it nest with it too, and fits in the bottle carrier as well.
I've cooked all sorts of lunch in it, plus fried bacon. I have also used it as an oven and baked corn bread with it. I have all kinds of expanded metal laying around. Makes a perfect shelf for baking the handles are large and very comfortable
Great addition, especially if you have the 32 oz bottle and cup kit
I recently used my 48oz cup/small pot on a weekend trip to boil water for coffee (if you've not seen Dave's new video where he tries out a French press prototype for this cup, check it out, can't wait until mid-2019). Got to a boil about as fast as you'd expect it to, and isn't too thin nor too thick. Dave and the folks at Pathfinder/SRO hit this one right on the head. The buddy I was with said he didn't like how the lid nests snug and can't lift it up with a knife, but I myself like the snug fit. Makes it easy to use for storage if your not using it to nest a water container. This will definitely be replacing my 14mm zebra pot as my go to piece of bush cookware!