- Product Description
The French Trade Knife
- Hand forged
- High carbon steel blade (ANSI 1095) hardened to Rockwell 59 (HRC 58-60)
- Blade is 3 1/4", and 3/32” (0.094”) thick
- OAL 7" approx
- Full tang knife with scandi-vex grind
- Nicely figured, hand-finished curly maple handle secured with two brass pins
- Lifetime Warranty on the Blade
- Comes with dark curly maple handle
- Sheath is not included
*These knives are made by hand and your knife may vary slightly from one pictured.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This knife is small, but look good & well made. Has a comfortable area for my thumb for control when skinning. Comes very sharp, ready to use. Great value for the $$.