- Product Description
U.S. Issue Blanket, 1861 second issue (emergency issue) blanket, tan with brown stripes. These are cut from a roll as per the originals.
Wool is an excellent choice for a variety of weather conditions. Wool is breathable and helps regulate temperature.
- Twin (single) Size: 66" x 58" approximately
- 100% Wool
- Product weight 2lbs 9.2oz
Made in Pakistan
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my favorite blanket. Great price, great quality, fantastic.
I was at hunting camp and had only my summer sleeping gear (very minimal bivy+poncho liner). It is early Spring here. The temp went down to 36*F . The Civil War blanket was just right incorporated into my sleep system when the temp dipped down.
I just got this blanket yesterday and I love it. it not to thin i slept outside with it in 30 degree weather while it was raining and it kept me warm. it is very well made and i highly recommend to any one who want a %100 wool blanket that's inexpensive.
100% wool , Excellent finishing, very tight weave, super value for the money , Thankx !!!
Excellent 100% wool blanket. Not to heavy, but not to light. Classic style with great function. Chemical treatment smell dissipates quickly when you let it air out from the packaging.