- Product Description
- 1:10,000 x 1km†
- 1:24,000 x 1km
- 1:25,000 x 1km
- 1:62,500 x 5km
- 1:63,360 x 5km
- 1:100,000 x 10km
- 1:126,720 x 10km
- 1:250,000 x 10km†
† This scale can be used by multiplying or dividing one of the scales printed on the tool by 10.
For example, a 1:100,000 x 10km tool can be used as a 1:10,000 x 1km tool by dividing the scale and grid distance by 10, and as a 1:1,000,000 x 100km tool by multiplying the scale and grid distance by 10.
Height: 4.750 in. (121mm)
Width: 4.750 in. (121mm)
Thickness: 0.030 in. (1mm)
Made in USA.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Apply a small amount of dawn dish washing detergent on the scu sticker and allow to soak overnight then remove with very warm water the next day using only the fingers. Do not scrub at it with anything abrasive and resist using the fingernails to scrape at it. the adhesive on the sticker comes off pretty easy with this method. Sometimes a couple of applications are needed depending on the thickness of the sticker.
The tool is just as pictured. But the scu sticker is bonded using a super strength adhesive. I used alcohol and ‘goof off’ and there is still adhesive smudged on it. On a quality note; I was afraid that I would rub the markings off and did not. They are still there.